Sunday, April 15, 2007

Abraham - Hicks


The Abraham-Hicks books have had such a profound effect on me that I did not want to put them in a list of other books. We have Ask and It Is Given and The Law of Attraction as well as several dvds. If you like Seth , you will love Abraham. Abraham is the name that refers to a collective group consciousness that is channeled through Ester Hicks the way Seth was channeled through Jane Roberts. Seth just blew my mind. When I first heard about him, I thought that it was just too weird and I was a little bit afraid of the whole concept. When the person I trust more than anyone else in the world asked me to read Seth, I decided to give it a try. After the first few pages, I knew that every bit of the information Seth gave was absolutely true. It did not matter to me where it came from. Even if Jane was hallucinating, she was getting some great information. Abraham offers practical ways to use the information. It has made a big difference in my life in a very short time. I hope you find it helpful as well.

No comments: