Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chip Raman: Edge of a Song


I got a cd yesterday that I have been waiting to get for years. Chip Raman (pronounced Raymon) is a talented artist and musician whose writing I won't even try to describe. You can check him out on his website or look him up on myspace. I have listened to the cd 3 or 4 times since yesterday. It has been a long, long time since I have done that with a new disc.

If you get the cd, stick it in your computer so you can see the dvd. It is hilarious.

4 comments:

Little Wing said...

I will check this Chip Raman out, sounds interesting!

sharryb said...

I visited the Chip Raman site and really like the music. Thanks for letting us know about him. I found your blog from your comment about the turnip! I'm a fan of Ask and it is Given also. I will be checking out some of the other music you suggest. I'm old and rather out of the music scene, so your idea will give me a push to buy something later than Kate Wolf. I did love Once, the movie just out.

Pendullum said...

Chip Ramna sounds intersting indeed...

Dave said...

Though I have heard about him, I have never heard him... I am at his site as I write... Thaks for the lead! :-)